Insight continue their support of Brighton and Hove Albion’s charity work with participation in this years’ Brighton Breezy cycle ride. This follows on from Insight’s contribution to the REMF Challenge Match Up 2017.
Father and son pair, Alex and Gerry Kassab, represented Insight and joined the other 100 riders that took part. The pair covered 40km, beginning at Albion’s AMEX stadium. The route took them past Lewes and through Ringmer before finishing back at the stadium after two hours in the saddle.
The event raised £3,000 for charity. A big congratulations to the organisers and all who took part!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Insight Pair Take Part in Brighton Breezy 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Healthcare Market Update: Dealing with the effects of IR35 - March 28, 2017
- Insight Executive Group now have primary supplier status with University of Sussex - May 14, 2015
- FM to become more people-focused - February 6, 2014
- Praise for first-ever graduate of new NHS leadership programme - January 15, 2014