Insight are pleased to announce that we have been awarded ISO 9001 certification. ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management systems. Organisations that are awarded this certificate have demonstrated that they are able to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
By working with Insight, you will always be assured of receiving the same high quality service. This builds a familiarity with the way we work, meaning that you will always know precisely what services we provide and how we provide them – improving the chance of a long and fruitful working relationship.
This certification also means that by working with Insight, you are working with a team that continually aim to improve our processes, both in terms of efficiency and ease of use – avoiding the possibility of stagnation.
“It has been my experience, with several companies, that the culture change associated with ISO implementation is multilayered. The first and most obvious benefit is quality awareness,” ASQ senior member Bud Salsbury writes on ASQ’s Ask the Experts blog. “This quality awareness does not fade away easily. Even those who offer strong resistance to change learn to respect and very much appreciate all the practical value in a good quality management system.”
More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied the ISO 9001 standard requirements to their quality management systems.
Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization. Specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documentation of a quality manual, document control, and determining process interactions
- Responsibilities of management
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action
Insight was built around a dedication to quality improvement. To receive external recognition of our work in this field is a great milestone for the company and a testament to our staff’s hard work.
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- Adrian Stern Earns Promotion to Principal Consultant After Outstanding Year - November 29, 2017
- Insight in India – Director, Richard Collins, Continues Charity Work in Asia - November 17, 2017
- UHEI Conference – University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Insight Executive Continue to Expand with Back Office Appointment - October 26, 2017
- Cross-Industry Learning: The Film Industry and Recruitment - October 18, 2017