Insight are firm believers in the importance of stability when going through periods of growth. Keeping the team balanced is a large part of that. Following additions to the consultant side of the business, we are very pleased to announce a new starter in our back office, Shanelle Quamina, who takes up the role of Recruitment Coordinator.
Shanelle spoke to us briefly about her career history, as well as what her new role holds in store.
Tell us a bit about your career prior to Insight.
I was working as a Team Administrator for a recruitment company. My role mainly included supporting consultant, running the reception and formatting CVs.
I saw an advert for the role at Insight through LinkedIn and applied. I had a phone interview with Operations Manager, Andi, before being invited to a second interview with Andi and Senior Compliance Officer, Shikha.
Shikha and Andi really sold the role to me. It was a lot more varied than the type of work I was used to, and although it was made clear that I would be trained and supported in the new role, I also felt like I would be challenged to learn new skills and push myself.
How has your time at Insight started?
Since joining Insight my expectations have been matched. I have been kept busy and it feels like I am consistently learning new skills every week. Working for a company that is growing so rapidly is a real positive as I feel like I am growing with Insight every step of the way. My development has been helped by the positive and supportive atmosphere in the office, where everyone is willing to help me improve, no matter what their role within the company may be.
If you are interested in joining Insight, get in touch with Nick White.
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- Insight Expands its Procurement Division with the Addition of Our New Transport, Utilities and Local Government Specialist, Taj Singh. - August 16, 2019
- Insight Demonstrate Quality, Reliability and Value for Money with Place on New Non-Clinical Staffing Framework - July 31, 2019
- George Hutcherson Promoted to Senior Consultant After Excellent Year - July 18, 2019
- Insight in the Mountains - October 8, 2018
- Insight Continue to Expand Property and Facilities Management Division with Appointment of George Hutcherson - April 9, 2018