I am excited to announce that Insight Executive Group have furthered their expansion by opening a new London office at 45 King William St, Monument in Central London.
This expansion into the heart of the city is in keeping with our continued growth and success. Our roots in Brighton will always remain, but as a group we know that the talent required to grow our business is predominantly based in London.
As the requirements of our clients grows so does their expectation for high quality interim and permanent staff. Being based in London allows us to instantly keep up with demand and more rapidly fulfil our client’s needs. These are very exciting times for all of us at Insight Executive Group as expansion will allow us to move easily into the next level of client service.
London Rome Paris skyline banners | Free vector by Vector Open Stock
Latest posts by Nick White (see all)
- How to Achieve a New Work-Life Balance - April 15, 2020
- 5 Lessons We Learned from International Women’s Day 2019 #BalanceForBetter - March 8, 2019
- To move forward you must give back - December 20, 2018
- Insight Executive backs REMF Challenge Match Up 2017 - May 3, 2017
- Insight Executive enter team for West London Tough Mudder 2016 - April 1, 2016