After just 18 months with the business, Insight are delighted to announce the promotion of George Hutcherson to the position of Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Estate, Facilities & Capital Project Management division.
George started his recruitment career in 2016, before joining Insight in February 2018 and diving into a sector he had not worked before, the NHS Estates and Facilities market. This didn’t faze him, however, and he has gone on to become an expert in this field.
George meets all of the values we look for in a Senior Consultant, with exceptional input every week. This hard work has resulted in the development of new clients as well as reconnection with older clients, assisting with sourcing key roles, including programme directors. Over the past year, George has worked with an array of clients including Barts Health, Epilepsy Society, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, Portsmouth Hospitals, 2gether Support Solutions and Whittington Hospital.
The proof is always in the pudding and George’s diligent work has resulted in him breaking the £40k mark for quarter 1 and £35k in quarter 2. It hasn’t all been plain sailing for George, with a few setbacks, but he has always worked twice as hard to get back on top.
George’s progression demonstrates the Insight model perfectly, with new recruits being given clear targets to aim for and a transparent promotion ladder. We believe that this is how to motivate staff, allowing them to grow and achieve.
Congratulations George, here’s to many more successful years!
If you currently have vacancies within the NHS Estates and Facilities market or are a contractor looking for a new opportunity, George can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- 2019 in Review: Is This Communication at its Best? - December 20, 2019
- Insight Expands its Procurement Division with the Addition of Our New Transport, Utilities and Local Government Specialist, Taj Singh. - August 16, 2019
- Insight Demonstrate Quality, Reliability and Value for Money with Place on New Non-Clinical Staffing Framework - July 31, 2019
- George Hutcherson Promoted to Senior Consultant After Excellent Year - July 18, 2019
- Insight in the Mountains - October 8, 2018