Insight Executive Group (IEG) are delighted to announce that we have been named on the Non-Clinical Staffing framework (NCS) – a multi-supplier framework for the provision of non-clinical temporary and fixed term roles, primarily for the NHS, but procured for use across the whole UK public sector.
Securing a place on this framework means that we can continue to supply staff within our following specialist areas:
- Procurement and Commercial
- Project Management
- Senior Business
- Estate and Maintenance Facilities
- Catering, Cleaning and Security Management
The approval of IEG’s place on the NCS framework reflects the quality and reliability of our business and compliance processes, as well as the calibre of the candidates that we have supplied for both the public and private sector organisations.
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
To be approved by CCS, we had to demonstrate excellent value for money within our services; this doesn’t necessarily mean that we cost less than other agencies, but that the services we offer go above and beyond the standard transactional recruitment processes. We invest a great deal of time, effort, thought, and feeling into developing an extended network of trusted professionals. This allows us to consistently deliver high calibre candidates that are a bespoke fit for the vacancy.
Discover Short-Term Candidates, Delivering Long-Term Results
Our interim consultants can offer a flexible and scalable resource for your business, offering you great return on your investment; we’re also able to provide highly competitive ‘on-boarding’ rates – please get in touch with the team to find out more.
Whether you’re looking for someone to come on board to complete a project, fulfil a very specific need, or cover a temporary position, we’re dedicated to helping you discover the short-term candidate capable of delivering long-term results
To get in touch with our Procurement team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To get in touch with our FM and Estates team, contact email@example.com
To get in touch with our Social Housing team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- Insight Appoint Stephen Maxwell to Procurement & Commercial Management Team, as Private and Public Sector Healthcare Specialist - October 18, 2019
- Insight Expands its Procurement Division with the Addition of Our New Transport, Utilities and Local Government Specialist, Taj Singh. - August 16, 2019
- Insight Demonstrate Quality, Reliability and Value for Money with Place on New Non-Clinical Staffing Framework - July 31, 2019
- George Hutcherson Promoted to Senior Consultant After Excellent Year - July 18, 2019
- Insight in the Mountains - October 8, 2018