Taj has worked within Construction, Rail and Civil Engineering recruitment for 15 years, and it is this experience that makes his area of focus within procurement at IEG – Transport, Utilities and Local Government, a perfect fit within the team.
Taj wanted to work for a recruitment company whose ethos matched his own, that of building solid, on-going relationships within a network, and, in IEG, that is exactly what he found.
So far, he is enjoying working within a group of experienced recruitment professionals with a strong emphasis on team. He cites being given a high degree of autonomy in place of micro-management as a refreshing change within the recruitment world. He’s also particularly enjoying the variety of team events he’s taken part in since he joined, including IEG’s barbeque on the balcony, and our various team nights out.
Outside of work, Taj’s top three passions are family; the countryside and being at one with nature; and following newly crowned European champions, Liverpool FC.
If you’d like to discuss Procurement roles with Taj directly, please email Taj.email@example.com
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- Insight Expands its Procurement Division with the Addition of Our New Transport, Utilities and Local Government Specialist, Taj Singh. - August 16, 2019
- Insight Demonstrate Quality, Reliability and Value for Money with Place on New Non-Clinical Staffing Framework - July 31, 2019
- George Hutcherson Promoted to Senior Consultant After Excellent Year - July 18, 2019
- Insight in the Mountains - October 8, 2018
- Insight Continue to Expand Property and Facilities Management Division with Appointment of George Hutcherson - April 9, 2018