Stephen joins Insight off the back of 14 years’ recruitment experience, including 7 working within the healthcare market. Over this period, Stephen has worked in various roles, including setting up and managing his own teams. Insight are delighted to bring someone of this calibre on board as our private and public sector healthcare procurement specialist.
Stephen will be focusing on NHS and private healthcare roles, both interim and permanent, ranging from band 5 to VSM – including contract managers, heads of procurement and procurement analysts.
When Stephen was put in touch with Insight, he was immediately impressed with how open and transparent directors Nick and Richard were. Stephen places a lot of importance on who he works with and his working environment – he could tell that Nick and Richard were genuine people that he would be happy to work with.
Insight offers Stephen a new challenge as he joins from a larger, corporate recruitment firm. He’s excited to take a much more “hands-on approach and get involved in Insight’s collaborative style of working.”
Stephen has an eclectic range interests, from his soft spot for romcoms, to supporting Hearts and watching Scotland play rugby at Murrayfield. He also loves a gripping page-turner and would recommend Terry Hayes’s I Am Pilgrim to anyone because, “it is a banging thriller.”
As a 19-year-old, Stephen spent a summer on a North Sea fishing trawler – a gruelling experience that saw him work 2 hour shifts, every 5 hours, all day for 14 days at a time. An optimist, Stephen now sees the positives – it taught him to “focus in life.”
If you’d like to discuss healthcare procurement roles with Stephen, please email: email@example.com
Latest posts by Alex Kassab (see all)
- Insight Appoint Stephen Maxwell to Procurement & Commercial Management Team, as Private and Public Sector Healthcare Specialist - October 18, 2019
- Insight Expands its Procurement Division with the Addition of Our New Transport, Utilities and Local Government Specialist, Taj Singh. - August 16, 2019
- Insight Demonstrate Quality, Reliability and Value for Money with Place on New Non-Clinical Staffing Framework - July 31, 2019
- George Hutcherson Promoted to Senior Consultant After Excellent Year - July 18, 2019
- Insight in the Mountains - October 8, 2018