Group Director – Capital, Estates and Facilities
This role represents a rare leadership opportunity to manage an extensive workforce across multiple sites to deliver the NCA strategic goals and objectives for all Capital, Estates and Facilities matters. This is a role of significant scope and profile across the NCA group which will include a broad range of responsibilities from capital to cleaning. You will be responsible for ensuring the environment across the NCA sites is safe for patients, visitors, and staff alike.
The NCA FT is one of the largest Estates and Facilities functions across the NHS and as such you will be looked upon to capture and promote sharing of best practice on a regional and national basis.
We are seeking a strategic, inclusive, and inspiring leader, someone who has proven experience of inspiring and leading teams towards a shared vision. You will be an exceptional communicator with an understanding of how to inspire teams to deliver best practice operationally across all NCA sites.
• To lead the planning, development and implementation of the Trust’s Estates and Facilities, Sustainability, Fire, Security and Facilities Management strategies
• Engineering & Building Maintenance across one of the largest estates in the UK
• Procurement and Contracting of all Estates and Facilities Services
• Development of site masterplans for all sites and NCA representative on all local Strategic Estate Groups with wider stakeholders
• Lead on the equipment workstream for all major capital developments
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to bring your managed service knowledge and experience one of the largest Estates and Facilities functions across the NHS and lead multiple teams to deliver services that focus on improving population health.
Please click here to download a full job description and person specification. To have a confidential chat about this role in more detail, and apply, please get in touch with Rob Parker.